Schedule Your Design Consultation Today!
Penn Blinds Warranty
We extend the following warranty to the original purchaser of window treatments.
What is Covered:
- Manufacturer defects and shipping damage (reported within 15 calendar days).
- Materials, operating mechanisms (including cords and ladders), and other parts are covered for 3 years, provided window covering is installed to specifications in installation instructions.
Proof of purchase is required.
Please refer to your trusted service provider’s warranty documentation.
What is Not Covered:
Variations in texture, construction or color of natural products, slight warping of wood products, and natural color changes to materials that take place over time.
Product failure due to any of the following:
- Improper installation, operation, or cleaning.
- Normal wear and tear as a result of time and repetitive daily habits. Examples of normal wear and tear include faded blinds/shades from continued exposure to the sun or a frayed pull string that has worn out through normal use.
- Excessive exposure to heat, sunlight, or moisture.
- Damage from children, pets, or insects.
- Improper cleaning.
- Alteration of any kind.
Products that exceed size recommendations or are outside of product specifications (as shown on product page).
Resolution of Warranty Issues:
Repair or Replace: We will determine, at our discretion, whether the product will be repaired or replaced.
Product Discontinuation: If a product replacement is needed for a discontinued product still under warranty, we will provide a substitute product that matches as closely as possible. In the event that there are multiple products in the same room, only the defective product will be repaired or replaced. Every effort will be made to match the original specifications.
Shipping Costs: After a 1 year period, the customer is responsible for any shipping costs associated with warranty repair.
After Warranty Expiration: Unfortunately, once your warranty has expired, we will not be able to replace or repair your original window covering. However, we will be happy to help you purchase a new product that meets your needs.
Resolution Procedures: Call the number on our website, and provide your original order number.
This warranty takes the place of all other stated warranties, whether written or oral. In no event shall we be liable for incidental or consequential damages that may result from any defect in product or breach of this warranty. We reserve the right to inspect any part or component prior to replacements. In order for repair or replacement to be made, a Bill of Sale, canceled check, or other payment record verifying the original purchase date must be presented to us. The exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages may vary according to the state of purchase, therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not be applicable to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and may also include other rights which may vary from state to state.
Download: Hunter Douglas Warranty
Download: Draper Warranty
Download: Graber Warranty
Download: Comfortex Warranty