The Sunair® Awning might arguably be the best awning you’ll ever read about. Sitting outside, enjoying a beautiful day is usually cut short because of how hot the sun can get. Even if you’re okay with the heat, you still have other factors to worry about, for example, making sure you’re reapplying sunscreen and worrying about your house absorbing all the heat. While this awning can’t reapply your sunscreen, it will help dramatically cool your home. With an array of fabric to choose from to match any style, you can’t go wrong with a Sunair® Awning. Here are the main benefits to installing a Sunair® Awning:
Reduces Energy Use: One of the biggest benefits of this awning is that it can reduce the heat in your house. If there’s one side of your house that gets hit with the sun, especially during the hottest time of the day, these awnings are what you need. They reduce sunlight and glare coming through the window by as much as 94% and reduce the heat inside by as much as 77%. Your home will not only be more comfortable, but you’ll notice a drop in your energy bill as well since the AC won’t need to work as hard.
Protects Your Family & Guests: While sunlight is beneficial to our health and mental wellbeing, you still have to be careful of how much direct sunlight you’re exposed to. The fabric used on these awnings can protect everyone with up to 99% UV protection. The cover also keeps the area cooler so you and your family can spend the entire day outside without worry.
Adds Value To Your Home: With its unique design and versatility, the Sunair® Awning is sure to be a conversation piece for your home. It guarantees a comfortable atmosphere whether for the outdoor living space or the practicality of cooling down the inside of the home. If you’re selling your home, or planning to sell it in the future, this awning could put you at the top of the buying list.
Additional Benefits We Can’t Help But Mention:
- These awnings are attached to the house itself making it extremely easy to use. You’ll never have to worry about the permanent framework or extra poles getting in the way.
- Whenever you don’t need to use it, like on cloudy or rainy days, it’s easily retracted so you can still have some light coming in.
- During the fall and winter, the awning can stay attached to the side of the house. It’s protected from the elements when retracted, meaning you never have to worry about dismantling it or finding someplace to store it.
- With the design of the fabric, your awning is practically maintenance-free.
- If you invest in a motorized awning, there are sensors you can use that extend the awning automatically with sunlight or retract it when it senses too much wind.
- You can use them for your business too! Create a relaxing environment for your employees and customers.